Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Magnum Opus

I wanted to give a brief update for those of you who've started reading this and are waiting for the content I've promised. I've got about 15 articles half written. I started writing this blog for friends who ask me the same diet and training questions and the "average" gym goers who're intelligent and dedicated, and I intend for this to be a resource I can share that will cut through all the misinformation, half-truths, and sheer information overload available to us these days. I'm also trying to keep it simple and progressive. The problem for me is that this project has changed from a blog to a reference piece of huge scope, and to organize it to that level just isn't something I have the time resources for right now. So now I'm taking a step back and will write one or two more very general blogs that cover the major points, and from there start getting into the finer details and sharing the things I've learned through study and my own hard work in an organic but less organized progression. Stay with me and by the end of this week we'll be rolling. Subscribe or check in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment